This website is solely owned, operated and run by Jamm Salon Supplies (“www.thejuicebeauty.com”). Throughout the website, the terms “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to us, www.thejuicebeauty.com, the terms “You”, “Your” refers to all users and end users of the website, further defined as under.
Our Website/Store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you, along with all other information mentioned on our website.
It is most explicitly stated that by visiting our website, scrolling and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Services” and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as mentioned below and all other additional policies that are a part of our website. The terms as mentioned in this agreement apply to all users of the site, including users that are just browsers of the website, consumers, customers, merchants, etc or anybody else using our website.
You are advised to read the Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of our website you are bound by such terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all these terms and conditions, you may get in touch with us at email@example.com to solve your queries, and if still not in consonance, then you are at the liberty to choose not to avail services.
We reserve the right to update, change and amend whole or any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates or changes to these terms, or any other policy on our website. It is your sole responsibility to check this page for changes periodically. Any new features or tools that are added to our store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. Continuous use of the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- . It is stated that these Terms and Conditions are being published in compliance with and governed by the laws of UAE
- . It is stated that you agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the services thereof, use of the service, or access and use of the website and information provided, without written consent from us.
- . The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are included only for convenience purposes and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- . It is further stated that the information collected from you, may be transferred to a third party for various reasons, in a manner that is non identifiable and encrypted to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- . By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority (18 Years or above )in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
- . It is further stated that you may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purposes nor you may, during the use of the services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright/trademark laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms and Conditions will result in an immediate termination of any form of service.
- MODIFICATION TO THE SERVICES AND THEIR PRICES
- . The pricing for the products/services we provide are subject to change without notice. We reserve the absolute right at any time to modify or discontinue the services provided (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service/s provided.
- ACCURACY AND TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION
- . It is stated that we are not responsible for any information that is made available on this website that is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this website is at your own risk.
- . This website may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our website periodically, as and when required.
- BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- . You explicitly agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made by you at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Any inaccurate or incorrect information entered by you, does not hold us liable in case of any mishap.
- . It is understood by you that certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- . We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible with regards to the colors and images of our products that appear at the store, but it is possible that your computer monitor displays colors that may not be as accurate as intended, hence we are not liable for the same.
- . We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We also reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to discontinue product at any time depending on our internal strategy.
- . We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations and will not be liable for the same.
- . It is stated that certain content, products and services available via our products/services may include materials from third-parties./li>
- . It is further stated that there are certain third-party links on this site that may direct you to third-party websites, out of our platform, that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- . It is further submitted and stated that we are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. We further state that you must kindly review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- . It is further noted that we may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input and hence are not liable for the same. It is acknowledged and agreed upon that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- . It is understood that any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- . We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- INACCURATE/INCORRECT INFORMATION
- . It is understood clearly that at times there may be information on our website or in the services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, etc that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- . We reserve the right to correct any such error, inaccuracy, etc. and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice, through any stage of the order.
- . We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- USER FEEDBACK, COMMENTS
- . It is submitted that if, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation to maintain any comments in confidence, pay compensation for any comments and/or to respond to any comments.
- . It is understood that, we might remove but it is stated that we have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or libeus in nature, as otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- . It is further agreed on your behalf that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. It is further agreed upon, that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the service or any related website. It is stated that you are not allowed to use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments and in such a situation, you are solely responsible/liable for any comments you make, and the accuracy of such comments. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
.PROHIBITED USE OF WEBSITE
- It is submitted that in addition to other prohibitions as set forth in our Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content for any other reason as mentioned below:
(a) For any such unlawful purpose;
(b) To solicit others so as to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
(c) To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(d) To infringe upon or violate our Intellectual Property (IP) rights or the Intellectual Property Rights of others;
(e) To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
(f) To submit false or misleading information;
(g) To collect or track the personal information of others; (h) To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (i) For any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(j) To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- It is submitted that in addition to other prohibitions as set forth in our Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content for any other reason as mentioned below:
.USER PERSONAL INFORMATION
.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- . It is stated that we do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. It is agreed upon by you that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- . It is expressly agreed upon that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- . It is explicitly agreed upon that in no case shall Www.thejuicebeauty.com or, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors, or any other workly associated with us directly or indirectly be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise is made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. This is because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages and in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- . It is understood that the obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred before the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all types of purposes. These Terms and Conditions herein are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services or purchase the products, or when you cease using our website.
- . It is stated that by chance we suspect that you have failed to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions set forth herein, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
.CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- . It is explicitly understood that we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. We are not liable to provide updates as to the changes of the Terms and Conditions on the website, it is your sole responsibility to look at them periodically for changes. The continued use of or access to our website or the Service by you as a user, following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- . Any changes to the Terms and Conditions can be directly viewed here at any given point of time by you.
- . The Terms and Conditions and any separate agreement whereby we provide you products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- . You hereby agree and accept to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Www.thejuicebeauty.com and/or our/its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- . It is explicitly stated that in the event that any provision, or any part of this Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- . The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions herein, shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- . The Terms and Conditions herein, and any policy or operating rules posted by us on our website or in respect to the Service or products provided, constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between us, govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions_
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- . JAMM SALON SUPPLIES” maintains the www.thejuicebeauty.com Website ("Site").
- . United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- . Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- . We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- . Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- . Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- . User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
- .CONTACT INFORMATION
The product picture may differ from actual product please refer the description & tittle of the product only.