Will Your Beard Get Thicker? Unlock Its Potential!
Did you just start growing your beard but not no matter what you do it stays thin and patchy? Getting through that awkward messy phase when you are growing your beard can get a tad bit annoying. Everyone growing a beard wants to achieve a thicker and luscious beard right away. If you are on the quest for a fuller beard, let’s take you through some special tips and secrets to unlock its potential.
What makes a beard look thick?
Facial hair thickness is affected by a combination of genetics, hormones, and age. However, you can use grooming techniques to provide the appearance of a bigger beard. You can eliminate unwanted hair that disturbs the consistency of your beard by cutting and shaping it gently. Exfoliation and moisturising on a regular basis promote healthy hair development, minimising breakage and adding to a more solid look.
Choosing a suitable beard style is also important. Shorter styles often convey greater density, as longer hair can seem thinner due to its weight. Additionally, using beard products like oils and balms not only adds shine but also promotes a fuller look by improving hair health.
Tips to grow a thicker and fuller beard
If you're looking for strategies to develop a thicker, fuller beard, there are a few tips for promoting beard growth.
1. Maintain a Healthy Diet: Your diet has a major influence on the growth of your beard. Consume a diet high in proteins, vitamins (particularly Biotin), and minerals to provide adequate nutrition for good hair development.
2. Drink enough water: To keep your body and skin moisturised, make sure to drink enough water, this will promote healthy beard growth.
3. Regular physical activity: Taking up any physical activity like jogging or swimming helps to increase blood circulation and in the delivery of nutrients to hair follicles which helps your beard grow.
4. Sleep: Nothing like a good night’s sleep. Sleeping is vital for general health, including beard growth. Each night, aim for 7-9 hours of decent sleep.
5. Keep it clean: Regularly cleanse your beard with a gentle beard wash like American Crew Beard Foam Cleanser to prevent clogged follicles.
American Crew Beard Foam Cleanser 70ml
6. Exfoliate: Scrub your skin beneath the beard with a beard scrub. This aids in the removal of dead skin cells and promotes healthier follicles. After exfoliating, make sure to use a cream like The Davines Pasta & Love after Shave & moisturizing cream.
Davines PASTA & LOVE AFTER SHAVE & MOISTURIZING CREAM 100ml
7. Moisturise: Use a beard oil like Agadir Beard Oil which leaves your beard soft, silky and smooth. Or use a balm to keep your facial hair and skin nourished, which will reduce itching and promote healthy development.
Agadir Beard Oil 44ml
8. Avoid over-shaving: Shaving too frequently can make your beard appear thinner. Give your hair follicles time to develop by spacing out your shaves.
In the world of beards, while genetics lay the foundation, the power to enhance your beard's appearance lies in your hands. Through strategic trimming, proper care, and selecting the right style, you can unlock your beard's potential for a fuller, lusher look.
If you are looking for men’s grooming products, at The Juice Beauty we have a variety of options for you. Remember, it's not just about the beard itself, but the confidence and self-assuredness it brings. So, gentlemen, groom on and embrace the journey to your most impressive beard yet!
Disclaimer : The suggested products serve as general recommendations and should be considered as such. We highly recommend consulting with our The Juice Beauty Experts to have your skin assessed and review your current skincare products before embarking on any new skincare regimen. Terms and conditions apply.