Top 3 Best Cleansers for Dry Skin
Today, we set out to find the ultimate skin care products online in Dubai for dry and parched skin. Fear not, we've compiled a list of the top five best cleansers to treat your sensitive skin and leave it feeling fresh. So put on your comfy robe, sit on your favourite recliner, and join us in this oasis of hydration. Get ready to discover the perfect online beauty products at The Juice Beauty for your dry skin journey, because self-care has never felt this good!
What Are the Causes of Dry Skin?
Dry skin is caused by a lack of oils or lipids in the skin's natural barrier and, unlike dehydrated skin, is a skin type rather than a worry, making it more difficult to cure. Using dry skin-specific products like a moisturiser can help in reducing symptoms and treat the underlying problem, rather than merely masking it..
Why Should I Buy a Cleanser Specific to Dry Skin?
You should always pick your cleanser based on your skin type. This is because beauty products are specifically designed based on your skin type and react to everyday dirt and pollutants. It might be more rigorous in cleaning your face if you have oily or combination skin, whereas dry skin reacts differently to dirt and germs.
Dry skin can be challenging at times, mainly because it might face an allergic reaction to harsh chemicals. It can become overly dry, irritated or patchy if you don’t have the right skincare routine for dry skin.
Which Facial Cleansers Are the Best for Dry Skin
If you have dry skin, then you should be on the lookout for specific ingredients that are targeted for sensitive skin and provide hydration. Here are some of the best cleansers for dry skin.
1. Aurelia London Miracle Cleanser
Things to Consider Before Buying a Face Cleanser for Dry Skin
1. Moisturising Properties: Dry skin is prone to dehydration as a result of scrubbing or trans-epidermal water loss. Hence, your dry skin face wash should be high in humectants, emollients, and occlusives to increase hydration, lock in natural moisture, and soften the skin's texture.
2. Exfoliants that are gentle on the skin: People with dry or sensitive skin frequently avoid exfoliating their faces because the abrasive action is too harsh for them. As a result, it is usually beneficial if their face wash contains chemical exfoliants like glycolic acid or lactic acid to gently remove dead skin cells and sebum plugs from the skin. Furthermore, these chemicals balance out the skin tone and expose your glowing complexion.
3. Soap-free Formulation: Many soap-based products contain SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate) or SLES (sodium laureth sulphate), which provide a cleansing "sensation" to your skin. However, if used excessively, these products can be irritating to dry and sensitive skin. While it's recommended to check for sulfate-free formulas in your cleansers, even if you do, make sure you don't apply it to your face more than once every two days for the most beneficial effects.
1. Can diet affect dry skin?
Diet plays a role in skin health. Consuming a balanced diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins (particularly A, C, and E), and antioxidants can help nourish your skin and improve its moisture levels. Foods like fatty fish, nuts, avocados, and leafy greens are good for dry skin.
2. Are there any lifestyle habits that can improve dry skin?
Yes, certain lifestyle changes can help with dry skin. Smoking and drinking heavy alcohol both dries the skin. It is important to wear sunscreen daily, protective clothing and stay in shade to protect your skin. Additionally, stress management and the right amount of sleep is also needed to improve the condition of your skin.
3. Are there any specific ingredients to look for when you shop for beauty products for dry skin?
Yes, certain ingredients are beneficial for dry skin. Look for online skin care products that contain hyaluronic acid, glycerin, ceramides, or natural oils like jojoba oil or argan oil. These ingredients help to attract and retain moisture, replenishing and nourishing dry skin.
Disclaimer : The suggested products serve as general recommendations and should be considered as such. We highly recommend consulting with our The Juice Beauty Experts to have your skin assessed and review your current skincare products before embarking on any new skincare regimen. Terms and conditions apply.